K S Jewellery Designs - Terms and Conditions
- Payments accepted by PayPal (If you do not have a PayPal account, don't worry as this payment option can also be used for one-off debit and credit card payments - follow the link during checkout to the PayPal website).
- I will accept payments by bank transfer from UK customers by arrangement before purchase (please contact me to discuss this)
- Postage discount for multiple purchases but this is only given for items paid for in a combined payment.
DELIVERY COSTS (for jewellery items):
- P&P costs include gift box, packaging and postage costs. See below for prices:
Royal Mail Large Letter 1st Class = £2.50
Royal Mail Large Letter 1st Class (Signed For) = £3.70
Royal Mail Large Letter Special Delivery (Next Day by 1pm) = £8.00
Royal Mail Parcel 1st Class = £4.80 (NB. this option is needed for bangles and some bigger rings)
Royal Mail Parcel 1st Class (Signed for) = £6.00
Royal Mail Parcel Special Delivery (Next Day by 1pm) = £8.00
Local delivery or collection (by arrangement) = FREE
Royal Mail Airmail = £4.50
Royal Mail Airmail (Tracked & Signed) = £9.50
Rest of the World
Royal Mail Airmail = £5.00
Royal Mail Airmail (Tracked & Signed) = £10.00
- Your item will be wrapped, gift boxed and carefully packaged in a padded envelope and posted as soon as possible after your payment has cleared.
- I aim to dispatch purchases within 2 working days (except 'Made to Order' items - see shipping details included on those listings).
- Your satisfaction of my jewellery is very important to me.
- If you are not happy with any items you purchase from me, I will refund your money (less my shipping costs).
- For a refund please contact me first then ensure you return items within 7 days by secured delivery methods (i.e. you need to be sure that the item is safely returned to me for a refund).
TUTORIAL Terms & Conditions:
- Tutorials are sent at no extra cost to your e-mail address as a PDF download. Please select the postage type 'Tutorial download to your e-mail address FREE'. I aim to deliver tutorials within 2 working days - usually much sooner.
- I am happy for you to sell your creations that you make following any of my tutorials (as long as they are not mass produced or made by someone else for you).
- I would be grateful if you would give credit to Kristin Smith (K S Jewellery Designs) for any jewellery you make following or inspired by any of my tutorials and ask that you include a link to my website.
- All of my tutorials are sold for your personal use only and you are permitted to print out one copy of a tutorial.
- They are not to be purchased for resale or copied for free distribution.
- Please contact me if you wish to use any of my tutorials to teach the design to your own students and, if I agree, I will give you written consent.