K S Jewellery Designs - Terms and Conditions
- Payments accepted by PayPal (If you do not have a PayPal account, don't worry as this payment option can also be used for one-off debit and credit card payments - follow the link during checkout to the PayPal website).
- I will accept payments by bank transfer from UK customers by arrangement before purchase (please contact me to discuss this)
- Postage discount for multiple purchases but this is only given for items paid for in a combined payment.
DELIVERY COSTS (for jewellery items):
- P&P costs include gift box, packaging and postage costs. See below for prices:
Royal Mail Large Letter 1st Class (Standard) = £2.80
Royal Mail Large Letter 1st Class (Signed For) = £4.00
Royal Mail Large Letter Special Delivery (Next Day by 1pm) = £8.50
Royal Mail Parcel 1st Class = £5.00 (NB. this option is needed for some bangles and some bigger rings - please ask if you are unsure)
Royal Mail Parcel 1st Class (Signed for) = £6.50
Royal Mail Parcel Special Delivery (Next Day by 1pm) = £8.50
Local delivery or collection (by arrangement) = FREE
Royal Mail Airmail (International Standard) = £4.80
Royal Mail Airmail (Tracked value to £50) = £10.00
Royal Mail Airmail (Tracked value to £250) = £12.50
Rest of the World
Royal Mail Airmail (International Standard) = £5.80
Royal Mail Airmail (Tracked value to £50) = £11.00
Royal Mail Airmail (Tracked value to £250) = £13.00
- Your item will be wrapped, gift boxed and carefully packaged in a padded envelope and posted as soon as possible after your payment has cleared.
- I aim to dispatch purchases within 2 working days (except 'Made to Order' items - see shipping details included on those listings).
*** IMPORTANT NOTE *** Royal Mail 'Standard Delivery' is NOT trackable or insured. When posting items, I get 'proof of postage' but for more security, I recommend you upgrade your shipping to include traceability and insurance. Contact me before purchasing and I can advise.
- Your satisfaction of my jewellery is very important to me.
- If you are not happy with any items you purchase from me, I will refund your money (less my shipping costs).
- For a refund please contact me first then ensure you return items within 7 days by secured delivery methods (i.e. you need to be sure that the item is safely returned to me for a refund).
TUTORIAL Terms & Conditions:
- Tutorials are sent at no extra cost to your e-mail address as a PDF download. Please select the postage type 'Tutorial download to your e-mail address FREE'. I aim to deliver tutorials within 2 working days - usually much sooner.
- I am happy for you to sell your creations that you make following any of my tutorials (as long as they are not mass produced or made by someone else for you).
- I would be grateful if you would give credit to Kristin Smith (K S Jewellery Designs) for any jewellery you make following or inspired by any of my tutorials and ask that you include a link to my website.
- All of my tutorials are sold for your personal use only and you are permitted to print out one copy of a tutorial.
- They are not to be purchased for resale or copied for free distribution.
- Please contact me if you wish to use any of my tutorials to teach the design to your own students and, if I agree, I will give you written consent.
- I, Kristin Smith, am the data-controller of your personal information as it relates to my website.
- When you place an order from me, I will receive your name, delivery address and email address. I will only use these details to process and deliver your order, or deal with any queries you have related to that order.
- If you send me a message using the ‘Contact Me’ tab, I will receive your name and email address.
- The only circumstances in which I will share your data are in processing your order or complying with the law. I will never use or pass on your information to third parties for marketing purposes or any other purpose, other than the circumstances listed below, or add you to any mailing list. The circumstances in which I may share your data are:
- To comply with legal or tax obligations.
- I will only retain your details for as long as necessary in order to process the transaction and I will securely store any data collected during that period. I retain personal data related to orders or customer queries for six years. After this time I will delete your data from my records.
- You have the right to know what personal data I hold about you, and to ask for that data to be changed or deleted.